Health Sense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor (White/Orange)
- Talking function (english voice), body movement indicator
- Latest and imporved oscillometric technology, BP level voice command
- Irregular heartbeat indicator, alarm function (for BP check reminder)
- 2 user memory with 90 individual records, Large LCD 40×60 mm, wide BP cuff 22-42cm
- Warranty : Healthsense India provides limited one year warranty with one time “collect and return” policy only for manufacturing defects
- Efficiently equipped with a universal port of 6V compatible with multiple peripheral USB devices (laptop, desktop, power bank or any branded mobile charger)
Health Sense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully
Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor
#HealthSense #HeartRate #BloodPressure #Monitor #todaymyydeal
HealthSense is one of India’s fastest growing and leading health care brands based in Bangalore, with a wide product portfolio consisting of weighing scales, BP monitors, pedometer, massager, humidifier and more since its inception in 2014, we have been constantly striving to provide the best in class products for the health and personal care category, backed with innovative technology, quality, affordability and warranty, apart from professional after-sales support. We have been successfully evolving as a promising brand, keeping in pace with latest medical inventions and growing healthcare demands.
We, the HealthSense Team are committed to the well-being of your sweet home with our motto “We Care Health”.
Heart-Mate Classic BP 100 Talking Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Designed to perfection and driven by its good looks, Heart-Mate Classic BP-100 draped in bright orange and white body is an ideal partner in order to meet today’s lifestyle demands of conscious and healthy monitoring of blood pressure. Equipped with latest Oscillometric technology, the monitor has a user friendly interface with a large display screen to show your BP results in legible, black characters for easy reading. It incorporates “talking function” – a distinctive feature, giving vocal guidance of instructions, BP results & compliance which makes Heart-Mate, a heart caring device true to its form.
- Extra-large bright LCD with black font for clear display
- Displays systolic, diastolic, pulse, date & time
- Calculates & displays average of 3 consecutive readings
- Dual Power Mode for usage with 4 AAA batteries and 6V adapter
- Low battery indicator and error indicator
- Seated on four skid proof silicon feet for added grip
Unique feature, where a pleasant voice reads aloud in English language.
– Start-up instructions
– Playback of your BP measurement
– Pulse rate along with its classification
– Measurement record from user memory
W.H.O. Compliance in Voice Command:
Know how complaint is your BP reading with WHO guidelines – Low, Normal, High as per the classification, which makes Heart-Mate more reliable & trustworthy.
A Snug-Fit USB Port
Ditch the hassle of changing batteries, as it can smartly work with any adapter of 6V. The universal port is a compact package, capable of effortlessly connecting with a wide range of portable USB devices may it be your mobile charger, laptop, desktop, or to include a power bank.*
*This information is for customer convenience only. Adapter & USB cable not of package.
Techno-Centric with One Minute Response
Use of traditional Oscillometric technology containing pressure sensors to sense arterial wall vibrations. A proven, more reliable & cost-effective method in monitoring BP at home level compared to other non-invasive method
State-of-the-art technology conjugally bonded with WHO compliance assures improved device accuracy and consistently precise readings.
In the Box
- 1 x Heart-Mate BP 100
- 1 x Universal BP Cuff
- 4 x AAA Battery
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
Taking Ownership of your Treatment – At Home
Home monitoring helps keep good track of Hypertension & Arrhythmia, thereby sustaining a healthy heart. Court on the benefits.
- Better understanding of hypertension management
- Diagnosis of “White Coat” & “Masked” Hypertension
- Improved patient involvement & adherence to drug therapy
- Convenient, cost-effective & time saving (both doctor & patient)
- Self-assessment of pressure fluctuations